Sign in to follow this  
kbdking

Gambling - Dead Plants need to be gone..

in my opinion it is a useless part of gambling which is a waste of time as it is a complete dead hand on both sides? can we please vote to have this removed from the server= dead content. (white & black flower plants)

thank you for your time,

KbdKing

I enjoy the dead plants.

Oh you think you lost when someone 3 OAKs you but BOOM dead plant, and you end up winning.

Super fun times

I would say keep em in the game.

white/black/dead plants saved alot of people from losing a gamble wich turned into winning in the end.

they always have been a part of gambling @ runex and spk.

so a -1 for me.

Dead plants/white/black flowers have been in Runex gambling forever and it adds more spice to gambling cause you never know how random they're gonna pop up. There's no point changing it now because you got cleaned. 

If you're upset that you got cleaned just stay away from gamble next time.

13 hours ago, Raw said:

Dead plants/white/black flowers have been in Runex gambling forever and it adds more spice to gambling cause you never know how random they're gonna pop up. There's no point changing it now because you got cleaned. 

If you're upset that you got cleaned just stay away from gamble next time.

yea cleaned with a 150b bank you sound dumb.... just stop choking raw don't try to flame me little boy

17 minutes ago, Hung Gim said:

yea cleaned with a 150b bank you sound dumb.... just stop choking raw don't try to flame me little boy

Right, If you want to continue your flaming my pm's in-game to the forums you'll be restricted from posting here and your punishment will get longer in-game. I'm locking this thread because you can't take criticism on it. 

You've tried flaming and telling staff members what to do in terms of commenting on a suggestion thread. You seriously need to grow up. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1