Sign in to follow this  
Unassisted

New Customs!

Slayer And Customs!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to add Fencer's Gloves, Grand Slayer Helm, Monster Helms Dyes and a scroll that doubles spawn chance of superiors?

• Grand Slayer Helm
    • Fero Glove buff/enchant
    • Double Spawn Superior Chance Scroll
    • GIVE ME ALL OF THEM!
    • GIVE ME NONE OF THEM!

Grand Slayer Helm: Enchant chest: 15k rune coins 2k slayer points (100% success) Grand Slayer Helm (combination of Earth, Frost and Lava Slayer Helm and crestbearer helm). 25% on task 10% vs All Monsters.

Personally i'm tired of using spears/lance for midgame/endgame so how about new gloves like Kh3 gloves, but for blades and rapiers that give 10% damage

Ferocious Glove buff : 10% dmg with blade and rapiers, it could even be an  enchant scroll in the warriors guild for 4k guild tokens, we're just trying to make other weapons more relevant.

I also feel the rate of superiors is really bad, so  I also propose a scroll that cost 5k Slayer Points and 100k runex points to double the chances of a spawn on monsters higher than 100 cb (so you can't just spam jellies)

Edited by Unassisted

Slayer helms should always be separated from other combat helms. Requiring crestbearer helm and not Ancient Relic like all other grand items just wouldn't make sense.

Not sure about your dye suggestion as none of the helms have ever had dye before and your gold with black horns for the dye sounds like what grand slayer helm would be in the first place. Also adding something to raids and hydra drop table wouldn't make sense. That would be like adding tbow to hydra as well.

Fencer's gloves make no sense to use weapons and rings to make gloves. Wouldn't matter if you had extra damage with any blade, you wouldn't out dps certain items because of their effects, not just the damage.

Superiors are end game material and imo don't need a spawn increase except for gwd due to gcp drops being removed from normal gwd bosses. 

@Abortion Crestbearer gives Pvm dmg, I thought it would make sense cause of the extra boost of dmg on the helm. Also i'm talking about cosmetic changes to the slayer helm, it would operate the same just a different look like (https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Twisted_slayer_helmet). If they could make Grand Slayer helm like that but with yellow with black horns. Also i'm not saying add hydra dye to raid, i'm talking about respective drop tables. As far as fencer's gloves, for kh3 gloves you get 2500 trading sticks which requires a bit of time to actually get, I mean they could add it to warriors guild and just use like penace gloves, ferocious gloves, warriar gloves and like guild tokens. I put items there so there would be a time sink/money sink to at least get it. They already have superior gwd spawns on the boss point table maybe the scroll could give like an extra 10-15% chance.

1 minute ago, IronPostmand said:

I feel like superior spawnrate is fine as it is, 1/100 outside kourend and 1/50 in kourend.

Sure doesn't feel like that, but I understand. maybe bad luck on my part lol.