Sign in to follow this  
iron nitch

The cerberite halberd dream

So, I am a gambling man and I cannot tell you how many times I've been cleaned on this server(I cant count that high). And as of late I've been doing my best to stay away from the gambling, I teleport there on occasion to see what people are doing or to watch bigger gambles. I've done a couple small ones here and there lost and left but I've learned to walk away. I have earned through pvming(slayer, bossing, raids etc...) around a 33b bank and have quite decent gear if I say so myself the best I've ever had to be honest with you. My goal is simple I would like to have my own cerberite halberd before the summer event comes to a tragic end. I've made around 3b so far because of the event(but I'm not the most efficient player out there). So I hope through pvming grinding the event and some support I'll be able to achieve this goal and maybe stay away from gambling for good this time. I will post some updates here and there on how close I'm getting or when I have got it from either a drop or buying it. Hope you all have a wonderful day God bless you all

Kind regards.

-Nitch