Alpha Rye

Money Maker Guide Series - Fishing Lava eels!

This is my simple guide on how to make money pretty quickly while being semi afk (Warning: this is a hot spot for pkers so don't afk too hard!)

What makes fishing lava eels so good?

Low Requirements40-fishing.png |40 Fishing| Rod.png |fishing rod|  Lava-eel.png |20 Lava eels|

Where do you make the money?- Lava-key.png |Lava keys = 50-70m|Cursed-casket.png |Cursed caskets = 20-25m| Lava-feater.png |15 lava feathers every inventory = 3-5m|

How long does it take to get one inventory?- depending on your fishing, but if you have 99 it can take 30-45 seconds

How often do you get caskets and keys?- the drop rate for caskets and keys are 1-128

wont I run out of inventory space without a looting bag?- If you don't have any looting bag, youll be able to 4 lava keys and a slot for cursed caskets (the cursed caskets are all noted which is helpful for inventory space)

The Main Set Up

lava-eel-fishing.png

I use Defensive and untradeable gear, the lava D hide helps because it has a high mage bonus, you can pick out your own defense gear (some people use mage gear and bring ice barrage with them, which is also a viable loadout) If you have GLB.png grand looting bag (or any looting bag) id highly recommend taking it, so you can put the caskets and keys in your bag. if you don't have a GLB.png Grand looting bag (or any looting bag) then don't take any saradomin brews with you since you'll need the space for the lava keys and cursed caskets.

How to get there?

lava-maze-tele.png

After you have your load out set up you're going to teleport to the lava maze Skull.png WARNING! LVL 41 WILDY Skull.png

straight-west.png

Once you're here you will want to head straight west till you cant go anymore west and hit the 2 lava giants

slightly-south-then-east.png

Then you'll head slightly south then straight east till you come across Flaygian Screwte

Flaygian-scewte.png

Once you see Flaygian Screwte you'll trade him and exchange your Lava-eel.png 20 Lava eels for 35-feathers-inv.png 35 lava feathers

35-feathers.png

After you receive your  35-feathers-inv.png 35 lava feathers you may start fishing at one of the two spots

Fishing-spot.png

One you've replenished your Lava-eel.png Lava eels, you'll still have Lava-feater.png 15 lava feathers, you'll trade back Lava-eel.png  20 Lava eels and gain another  35-feathers-inv.png 35 lava feathers giving you an infinite source of bait, where in this case the bait is 200-300k ea and sells easily. Just rinse and repeat the process, but be careful because getting a Cursed-casket.png Cursed caskets or Lava-key.png Lava keys will result in you getting an announcement announc.png

Just fishing here for less then 5 minutes and I already received Lava-key.png 2 Lava keys

super-lucky.png

doing a couple of inventories which took me about 10 minutes I made about 200m

looooot.png

How to get Out?

Once you're ready to leave with your loot, youre going to want to head back to the spot with the 2 lava giants, and head slightly north then west

north-west.png

Once you hit the spider web, break it and keep heading south west till you see a gate

Web.png

Once you see the gate, go west along the gate then north till you see a small entrance, go inside and climb down the ladder

Ladder.png

Once down the ladder, you'll see a lever, click the lever and you're safe!

lever.png

I hope this guide was helpful, please leave feedback and let me know what guides you would like for me to do!

Edited by Alpha Rye
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They changed the exchange to 20 lava eels for 20 feathers, therefore everytime you bait an eel you loose a feather, meaning 0 net profit. Guide is useless now

• Confused 1