Alpha Rye

Money Maker Guide Series- Ankous #1

This is my simple guide on how to make quick and easy cash while being semi afk and mass killing ankous for glorious loot!

Main set up

Guide-1.png

This Set up should only be used if you have the  GLB.png Grand Looting Bag Having The GLB.png Grand Looting Bag + Avarice.png  The Amulet Of Avarice will result in your loot bag never filling up

loot-1.png

The effect of Avarice.pngThe Amulet Of Avarice is that all loot in the Revenants cave will be noted, combine it with charming-imp.png Charming Imp  and Bone-crush.png Bone crusher so you burry the bones and pick up the mass amount of charms they drop

The only problem with the Avarice.pngThe Amulet Of Avarice is that it will always keep you Skull.png SKULLED  Hence why I only use untradeable gear

just make sure for when you afk that you use protect-item.png Protect item prayer

the attack style you need to use for this area is Blood-barrage.png blood barrage

having the Cata-pouch.png Catalytic pouch will allow you to blood barrage without needing any other runes, I also carry water runes to freeze pkers to get away if needed 

Slaughter-brace.png Slaughter bracelet is highly recommended to keep my tasks lasting longer for more loot

I highly recommend using the  GLB.png Grand looting bag, but if you don't have it you can still kill ankous on task and just loot the rares, you automatically loot larran-key.png Larran keys to your inventory, so you're using a little more effort to loot the other items, without the  GLB.png Grand looting bag I wouldn't recommend theAvarice.png The Amulet of avarice either

Starting off

always do ankous on slayer task, larran-key.png Larran keys are the main drop and are primary source of $$$

The wilderness slayer master can be found east outside of home bank, I've made sure to block some wilderness tasks and have ankous on favorite so I'm more likely to roll an ankou task. Always extend the task as well, since ankous don't give any runex points I cancel tasks using slayer points, but that's okay because finishing ankou tasks give a ton of slayer points! 48-slayer-points.png

Slayer-tasks.png

Once you've gotten your task you're going to click on your mage-book.png Mage book ---> Skull-teleport.png Pking teleports ---> Reveneant-cave.png Revenants cave and pay a 250k fee from your bank or inventory and head on in, make sure to have a blood-orb.png blood orb in inventory or it wont let you teleport. Once you're there just head straight north passed the Frost dragons and Lava giants till you hit the ankous cave.

The spot

Ankou-round-up.png

This is the best spot for killing ankous, you can stack 6 ankous up and constantly kill them, they spawn very quickly making this the most efficient way of killing them. Standing in this exact spot can also net you 3-4 ankous while afking

The loot

The-looot.png

This is about 45k ankous I've killed. in total I have KC.png

This is my best loot run so far from one task

Best-inv-so-far.png 

I hope you've found this money maker helpful especially for all new players trying to make some quick money for good gear.

Edited by Alpha Rye
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for this useful guide Alpha! Will try this one out soon :)

best brim and wildy task guide would be very nice to see! looking forward to seeing more guides like this.

Tactical Nuke out

2 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Thanks for this useful guide Alpha! Will try this one out soon :)

best brim and wildy task guide would be very nice to see! looking forward to seeing more guides like this.

Tactical Nuke out

I guess the brim grind is next

Don't forget to add current drop rates there are halved, as whomever goes to do this will be competing with you for ankous 😛

Good guide though

neat bro, done something similar with abby demons and they got nerfed next patch lol. Might give this a shot anyhow, cheers.

Great description of the guide. Since you made a wildy task guide, how about you do an ent, or wildy boss if you do those. Would love to see a guide to follow since i barely go into the wildy, might try it after. 

19 minutes ago, vayneop said:

Great description of the guide. Since you made a wildy task guide, how about you do an ent, or wildy boss if you do those. Would love to see a guide to follow since i barely go into the wildy, might try it after. 

Ill need to do some testing on the new wildy bosses mechanics

Top quality guide, love all the little pictures too. Great method for Larrans keys, also really good slayer points too, I did unextended tasks without bracelet for my fused on GIM, made it super easy and afk, and still got over 80 keys before I was finished.