McCheese

Forgotten Password

Hi there, I played RuneX a little while ago but lost the password to my new account. I used zoscogaming@gmail.com as the accounts login/username but for the life of me cant remember my profile.

Any help resetting the password would be much appreciated :)

Hello McCheese, what is the accounts name that you need reset? The email doesn't match this account and don't want to reset the wrong accounts password my friend! Please let us know the account you need and one of us will be sure to submit a ticket for you!

I had used that email for my original account. Honestly I can't even remember the profile name that I used for it since I haven't touched it in a while. I also tried using that email for this current account but it was already used so I know it was that email. I can give proof of email ownership if needed

Is the issue solved now or do you need a pin/password reset for it?

I will submit a ticket for you.
This can usually take up to 48 hours,sometimes longer.
Ryan or Ramzi will reply to this post when it's completed.

• Like 1

hey i forgot the password to my original account time to die. i think the email is joshthepowner@yahoo.com i would like a reset for my password. plz and thanks.

7 minutes ago, timetodie said:

hey i forgot the password to my original account time to die. i think the email is joshthepowner@yahoo.com i would like a reset for my password. plz and thanks.

You need to submit your own thread under the help section.

Hello @McCheese

Your password has been sent to you via forum private message.

Check your inbox to regain access to your account.