Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[June 2nd, 2020] Group Iron man, Mythic rank, Legendary zone, and A LOT MORE!

I started this server like a month ago and been grinding like crazy got a lot of good gear. I finally finished off my pet and was content with doing slayer bossing to make money spending like 10+ hours a day grinding slayer boss's. I would make like 2bil maybe a little more if I was lucky per day most of it from gwd, but now since the update half my gear seems to have crashed in price undoing all the grinding I have done and effort I put in for a month like 19days playtime ingame. I was doing my best to get bis for gwd and grinding towards superiors because it was the only decent and consistet way I could see of making money and now it is gone just as i get the gear for it. I would need like another 20k boss points to get superior gwd boss's and with a spawn rate of like 1 in 500 or something u would get like 2 a day maybe? depending on luck. You not only fucked my future plans over you fucked my effort up to this point over also I think this could of been done many other ways like making gwd not afk, like nerfing droprates a little bit, like buffing superior spawn rate but removing the gcp from normal boss. There is prob a million other ways you could of done it. Right now as a newish player with like 100bish bank I have no clue what I am meant to do for money anymore that's worth while. No one wants to spend 10+ hours a day grinding to make less than a bill it's a joke and I know there are others who have been fucked over far worse than me I feel so sorry for you guys who spent real life money or billion's in-game for donator that dose nothing for you. :(Right now it seems like I spend all day grinding raids and hope rng is good or I do hydra a boss I don't like and have not done much of it so I'm shit at it. I have not left edge bank since the update I'm completely demotivated to play after been fucked so hard. I  have never seen such a bad update on any server I have played and I have played a good few not felt this fucked over since eoc came out and we all know how that ended lol. If im overlooking something that i could do to make progress in this game that dose not take the rest of my life to achive let me know please.

• Like 2