Sign in to follow this  
James

Difficult to do this...

Hey everyone, I'd just like to say that this is really difficult for me to do. This server has given me a lot and has given me a lot of fun and friends. This server will always be the #1 custom RSPEES ::topic 8179. It's with a heavy heart I have to say:

I am NOT leaving, don't get your hopes up so high... 😣

As some of you guys may know, I'm 25, married, with my own house, with bills and other things. Which gives me a lot of priorities when it comes to my life.

With this whole COVID-19 pandemic, life has become somewhat "Difficult" for me and my family. My wife's business has had to close due to not being a "key role", to then find out 4 weeks later, of earning 0 money, that she was classed as a Key worker. (Which means that she should of continued to work.) Which means that we lose out, big time.
Some of you guys might not understand why this is such a big problem, and I don't believe I can change your mind, but I myself have had to continue to work, whilst friends and family have had to fight off this virus, and I won't lie to you all, it's a very scary time for people, it's an unknown illness that can damage someones health, severely. Putting myself at risk of illness, to continue to pay for my house and my other things.

So, what's this got to do with writing a farewell post? Well...

I am a person that can take things very well, I take problems and I deal with them when I have too. This leads to me being care-free, but then when everything piles up I get very stressed and sadly, on Thursday the stress took over, I had a mental breakdown. I couldn't deal with anything anymore and I just lost it, (If you guys noticed, I wasn't online on Thursday.)

My problems that i'm dealing with at home won't ever come into game, and wont ever change how I treat people in game. To make sure that this doesn't happen. - I'm going to be taking a break from RuneX from Tuesday the 12th of May, and i'll probably be back a week or so later to spend some time with my family and to sort out any issues that i'm having at home.

I have spoken to Ryan and Ramzi about my situation and I'm very happy that they have my back on why I need the break, and they've been hella supportive and I can't thank them enough.

The staff team will be available for everyone if you require help and I fully back the team to be able to deal with any situation that may or may not happen.

I hope y'all understand.

~James

• Like 2

Completely and whole-heartedly understand your decision to take a break and focus on your family and mental health. Wish you and your fam the best! 

See you in a week M888.

We will try to keep the server in one piece for when you get back

Yo just go take care of yourself and the people who really matters. fak rnx

Take it easy dude. Personal life takes priority over runex. Comeback when you're feeling ready, don't feel obligated.

Stay safe

Jaden,