Sign in to follow this  
Skiller Dory

Road to 200M all Prime (skiller edition)

So i started this maybe last week, as far as buying skilling items in bulk, but my plan is to become the first level 3 with 200M in all non-combat stats. I will experiment with slayer, however if the only way is to lamp it I will not be including it (and there for not including summoning). I am pretty busy IRL atm so for the next week or so it looks like just P2W afk mining. This is what i've accomplished so far.

My current time played

gbC499D.png

My current achievements (runite ore will be used to make 240k catas)

qNIHJr4.png

My task points so far

RlQf7WC.png

Best in slot skilling pet (acts as effi blessing so that you can always wear scholars + unlim run)

B0O8LKD.png

My goals when I actually have time to play will be to temporarily take off 3 master xp accessories, and swap them with 3 storage, then run the Cursed Cavern 3K times for 240k cata tokens (75 per trip) this should be enough to always have cata's for all the skills I plan to use them with.

After that I want to do agility to dump all the extra tokens for Amylase crystals for something to afk after I get 200m mining. I will update weekly on my progress!

Oh heres a bonus of ckey collection from sponsor zone.

TwO9VCj.png

Its small but i just begun!

GL on the goal.

Might i suggest using lava feathers to buy cata tokens. Takes a lot less time than running rune ore.

If you need Skilling supplies PM me ing "iron nitch" I got hella bulk supplies I'll sell ya cheap brother respect the grind I wish you the best