ragout

barbarian training addons.

after you done all the barbarian trainings. u probaly have alot of tokens left or build up while skilling. so as a suggestion i was thinking for a addon to the training.

ancient bones can be unlocked with 30 tokens. and it gives dragons a chance to give 2 new drops mangled bones and chewed bones. the higher level dragons have a better chance to drop them. the mangled bones is rarer then the chewed bones. these bones can be used to make pyre ships at the lake so u can offer the bones resulting in alot of firemaking and prayer xp. when u offer the mangled bones a ferocious barbarian spirit will spawn. u need to kill it to get a reward maybe some slayer xp? the reward table u get from bones is the same but u can use luck and epic lucks on the barbarian spirit u are killing. rewards for this i consider some skilling xp tokens, recourse tokens, blunt arrows,skilling supplies. they dont need to be over powered just something nice to get when u are killings dragons.

otto's furnace can be accesed by buying the permission scroll 50 tokens. its a special furnace wich u can go to if u talk to otto he wil tele u to the ancient dragon forge(instanced) players must use 3 fire spells on the dragons to activate the forge fire strike will activate it for 2 min, fire bolt for 4 mins. fire blast 7 mins, fire wave 10mins. at this furnace u will smelt all ores in ur inv at the same time into bars. and this furnace uses half of the coal required to make bars.

gambling tokens if u got all the barb trainings unlocked u can gamble the rest of the tokens u got. gambling them costs 5 tokens ea roll and consists of some usefull items ckeys, bag of riches,bag of tokens, task scrolls, prize chests, 250 rune coins, point chests,rare chance for some grand crest pieces, and unique rare is the penance queen pet. 

I like the idea of the the bones and furnace, although i'd suggest for the forge that we just use logs, and something like each log stoked to the furnace is a bar made. 

As for the the gambling of tokens this could be implemented via the Enchanted Chest to roll the tokens into something that's fitting to barb skilling like bags of tokens.

1 hour ago, Mod Munchy said:

I like the idea of the the bones and furnace, although i'd suggest for the forge that we just use logs, and something like each log stoked to the furnace is a bar made. 

Yes this could also be done. 

As for the the gambling of tokens this could be implemented via the Enchanted Chest to roll the tokens into something that's fitting to barb skilling like bags of tokens.

And gambling them should not be op just some nice items that will help u. 

I would love to see new additions to barbarian skilling and the first one with the dragons seems like such an amazing Idea that i'd love to see. 

However, the smelting and gambling ones are a little weird to me. 

I'd like to see a furnace that you can simply add noted coal to, and then it would use that stored coal to smelt your bars.