namechangeme

Name and Donor Transfer

Alright, so I want my name and donator status transferred to a new account. Decided to make a prime UIM to play on and I want the name and status from my other account.

The two accounts are named "Str8 Shlonkd" (the account I want the name and donator status from) and "Namechangeme" (the one I want it transferred to). I already dropped the 2b over from my main to James.

I would like the old account to be named like Str8 Shlonkn because I plan on going back and playing it some day.

DM me on Discord @My LIl Ult#8245 if you have any questions or if this has been done. Thank you.

Edited by namechangeme

Donator can be transfered only if it has.100$ minimum, and mode have to be the same othervise it doesnt work..

Normal - normal

Ironman - ironman

Hc iron - hc iron

Uim - uim

Just now, p andrius p said:

Donator can be transfered only if it has.100$ minimum, and mode have to be the same othervise it doesnt work..

Normal - normal

Ironman - ironman

Hc iron - hc iron

Uim - uim

I know, my main has $145 donated and my new account is a prime UIM. It's going from UIM to UIM.

I'll go ahead and put a ticket in for you. Ryan or Ramzi will comment when it's completed this may take 24-48 hours.