hffh

Some suggestions

1) Fix drop rates for superiour abby demons/jelly/dust devils. and make the rare drops announce

2) Would be nice if they could be converted into platinum instead of going to floor

JmnNqQv.png

3) more floors in ::vip

4) enchanted slayer gem, for either runecoins or slayer points. Able to get maybe bigger tasks with it, or able to cancel/get new task instead of going to ::Home

5) some how able to turn off the spam announced drops for  master task bottles & bag of tokens , spawned loot from admins etc

Edited by hffh
  • Thanks 1

What's wrong with the superior drop rates? 

I agree with point 2, but it might be complicated, in which case I'd just Opt for taking care of it yourself.

More floors won't be a good solution, how about we just make the floors bigger with multiple spawners.

I support bigger slayer tasks, but I feel it would just be used to abuse abby demons or jellies for superiors. 

Not sure how useful number 5 would be, admins should be using the Box Test account if they are spawning shit for fun,

3 hours ago, Iron Logic said:

What's wrong with the superior drop rates? 

I agree with point 2, but it might be complicated, in which case I'd just Opt for taking care of it yourself.

More floors won't be a good solution, how about we just make the floors bigger with multiple spawners.

I support bigger slayer tasks, but I feel it would just be used to abuse abby demons or jellies for superiors. 

Not sure how useful number 5 would be, admins should be using the Box Test account if they are spawning shit for fun,

Im at 303 greater demon kills, and ive only seen 1 decent drop. maybe its just bad rng, or the 1/66 is wrong. maybe could be looked at