Sign in to follow this  
Fe Hgaard

Hgaard's staff application

1. Desired staff position: Support or any other position

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Peter

3. Your age: 18

4. Your timezone: GMT+1 (Denmark)

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: Normally 3-5 hours a day but in weekends maybe 8-10 (depends.)

6. Why you should receive the position: I am very active and I always try to help as many people as I can. I have also been the owner of a couple of servers (not rsps) so i do have some experience with solving problems.

7. Why you shouldn't receive the position: I normally goof around in cc/yell, but that can be held to a minimum and I may be cocky, but only towards a few players.

8. Rule-breaking: I have been muted one time, but it was a long time ago, it was because I said something that I should have said. But I've grown a lot since and won't make the same mistakes again.

He's a good dude. Busts balls at times but keeps a level head during situations.

Can't hurt to run a trial and see where it leads!

Best of luck buddy

+1

There isn't really much in the application that shows you stand out from anyone else and you gave a pretty generic response about helping people.
This application seems rushed and not very thought out although I'll give you props to admitting you were muted before.

I haven't really seen you helping much and you're very condescending with how you speak with people. I experienced this when I was doing wilderness achievements for other people and how you spoke with me. As well as recently you were very rude and condescending towards me so I paid you back the money you paid for an off with just to hunt you again. 

I feel like if you'll speak like that to someone you've paid to off you then you'll speak to another player like that as well or even worse since you would be in a position of power. I don't think someone that's as impulsive as you've shown you are should be Server Support.

Sorry but it's a -1 from me.

Good luck on your application.

5 hours ago, Raw said:

There isn't really much in the application that shows you stand out from anyone else and you gave a pretty generic response about helping people.
This application seems rushed and not very thought out although I'll give you props to admitting you were muted before.

I haven't really seen you helping much and you're very condescending with how you speak with people. I experienced this when I was doing wilderness achievements for other people and how you spoke with me. As well as recently you were very rude and condescending towards me so I paid you back the money you paid for an off with just to hunt you again. 

I feel like if you'll speak like that to someone you've paid to off you then you'll speak to another player like that as well or even worse since you would be in a position of power. I don't think someone that's as impulsive as you've shown you are should be Server Support.

Sorry but it's a -1 from me.

Good luck on your application.

Thanks raw for the honesty, I would say I was too harsh on you (im very sorry) and I do admit that I might have gotten a bit too toxic on some occasions.

Theres not much “Meat” to this application and does seem like you haven’t made yourself stand out very much,

I’ve never really had an issue with you, whilst I were active I would see you only ever talking/trolling in cc/yell.

As Raw said, Your acknowledgement and honesty to admitting your previous punishment is an upside but past that.

I too have seen and know exactly what Raw is talking about in regards to the way you talk to people.

As for this, I wouldn’t recommend becoming Staff if I were you as you’d have to be 100% impartial and this is something that I believe you would struggle to do, especially towards certain people that play.

Being unable till be impartial would seem to believe that you may fall corrupt and abuse staff powers in the midst of a disagreement.

Don’t take this feedback as a negative to our friendship as we would/do talk ingame/discord, my feedback is only going from whatever I’ve seen/witnessed and would be as honest for the next person.

For now it would have to be a -1 from me, but given that you put more effort into helping people, being less toxic especially when in the wilderness and that could change but for now I wish you the best of luck with your application.

God.

45 minutes ago, GodDoesDrugs said:

Theres not much “Meat” to this application and does seem like you haven’t made yourself stand out very much,

I’ve never really had an issue with you, whilst I were active I would see you only ever talking/trolling in cc/yell.

As Raw said, Your acknowledgement and honesty to admitting your previous punishment is an upside but past that.

I too have seen and know exactly what Raw is talking about in regards to the way you talk to people.

As for this, I wouldn’t recommend becoming Staff if I were you as you’d have to be 100% impartial and this is something that I believe you would struggle to do, especially towards certain people that play.

Being unable till be impartial would seem to believe that you may fall corrupt and abuse staff powers in the midst of a disagreement.

Don’t take this feedback as a negative to our friendship as we would/do talk ingame/discord, my feedback is only going from whatever I’ve seen/witnessed and would be as honest for the next person.

For now it would have to be a -1 from me, but given that you put more effort into helping people, being less toxic especially when in the wilderness and that could change but for now I wish you the best of luck with your application.

God.

Once again thanks for the honesty, I do see myself trolling in yell/cc from time to time (probably way too much) and I do tend to be partial, but not just to random people (Im only really "toxic" towards people who people who are toxic to me) Which I can keep to a minimum.