ragout

couple of suggestions.

hello evryone iv had a couple ideas in my head.

first of it would be nice if supperior slayer creatures would always drop:

a totem piece in catacombs.

a brimstone key if u are on a brimstone slayer task.

and as last a larrens key if u are in the wilderness.

second would be nice to have a brimstone staff and brimstone bow/crossbow but not add the 33% damage. more like 25% give the staff same stats as ahrims staff and the bow/crosbow stats of msb(i)/rune cbow but the avas wont work if u use this bow/cbow so u will always lose the arrows/bolts.

next of i was thinking of a couple of achievments.

was thinking it would be cool to see a godwars kc achievment of 150 kc, 250 kc, and 500 kc

with rewards at 150kc a godsword blade 250kc a hilt of the boss and 500kc a grand crest piece.

maybe some more for kraken,thermy,cerberus and hydra with maybe some damage boosting rewards?

it might be nice to see a brimstone key achievment. where u need to hand in 10, 50 and 150 brimstone keys with might be: 

10 brimstone keys 1 grand brimstone key opens as 3 keys.                                                                                     

50 brimstone keys 1 grand brimstone key and a chaotic box.

150 brimstone keys 5 grand brimstone keys and a imbueing stone.

larrens keys achievment  where u need to hand in 10, 50 and 100 larrens keys with rewards might be.

10 larrens keys 1 grand larrens key opens as 3 keys.

50 larrens keys dont know any rewards yet.

100 larrens keys dont know any rewards yet.

superior slayer achievment. kill 10, 50 and 100 superiors from slayer not the bosses for rewards might be.

10 superior slayer kills 10 task tele scroll. and 10% more chance to encounter a superior slayer creature does not work on bosses.

50 superior slayer kills 15% more chance to encounter a superior slayer creature does not work on bosses and stacks with the 10% so 25% in total.

100 superior slayer kills eternal slayer ring this is a untradeble ring with no stats but doubles the chance of encountering a superior slayer creature. and it has unlimited teleports to slayer tasks.

Edited by ragout

Everything looks fine, even though the Superior encounter is Random, so there couldn't be a percentage of encountering them easier.

But as for the Achievements for superiors, sounds nice. In general I'd say "lower tier" achievements would be great for server, since new players are coming to the server nowadays much more than earlier. (Inserting the end-tier achievements for older, more high-tier players)

Superior's could always drop a totem piece. Maybe nerf the skotizo drop's a bit to balance the droprates? idk

Good job :)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ragout said:

hello evryone iv had a couple ideas in my head.

first of it would be nice if supperior slayer creatures would always drop:

a totem piece in catacombs.

a brimstone key if u are on a brimstone slayer task.

and as last a larrens key if u are in the wilderness.

Do not like this idea one bit, if you've ever done an extended task in kourend you'd understand me when I say that you can get a ton of sup jelly's so this would make that quite over powered. I don't think that making a 100% key/totem drop is the right move as that takes away from grinding which is like 90% of this game. Yea it doesn't grant you a 100% rare from the totem/key but this would make gathering resources too easy.

As for the second part with achievements I would love to see some low'ish tiered achievements but believe the rewards you gave are quite overpowered especially for the brim keys. Also don't think there will be any damage boosting for killing certain amount of boss as that's already featured in the Boss Points Tree. We have achievements for killing certain GWD bosses, I'd like to see the numbers raised as well but hilt and crest piece as reward just seems too OP in my opinion as most high tier players would just be able to claim the rewards for a free 2b+ as they already have the KC's. 

As for the last part with increasing the chance at superior I don't like that one bit. As I stated with Jellies if you do an extended task you're more than likely going to run into 2-3 per trip which is already super high (rate would be like 1/50 1/33 at 2-3 per trip with 90'ish to kill on task)

I appreciate the post and the time you took out to create it but the only one I can realistically seeing being added would be the extra achievements if the rewards were balanced more. 

• Thanks 2

I like the idea of adding more achievements, however in the case of GWD bosses, there is no achievement in killing them. There is no real reason to kill them until you get to the point in the game where you can AFK them since all of their gear upgrades are cheap or have better alternatives for ironmen. 

As for the keys, I would much rather see an achievement for obtaining said keys, rather than using them, because achievements shouldn't be buyable. The imbuing stone reward is far too OP though.

Superior kills [Slayer] should have an achievement, but not with these rewards. Maybe just some slayer task scrolls and prize boxes etc. 

Brimstone weapons are interesting, but I don't think they will be all that good IMO.

• Thanks 1

thanks for all the feedback. 

8 minutes ago, Iron Logic said:

As for the keys, I would much rather see an achievement for obtaining said keys, rather than using them, because achievements shouldn't be buyable. The imbuing stone reward is far too OP though.

yes this is nice obtaining them would be better ofcourse instead of just buying. and rewards could be changed ofcourse these where some ideas i had.