Friedcat57

Demotivated

Im off work from due to the covid virus and so i've been grinding this game hard but today i was playing when i very burntly made a mistake. Obviously its against the rules to be in the wildy on 2 accounts at once but at the time i didn't even clue into it and while i was in the kharazi minigame on my ironman i teleported into the wilderness on my main and within 10-20 seconds AT MAX** i got teled straight to jail on both accounts and as soon as that happened it kicked in and i started instantly telling the person who jailed me fuck, my bad etc etc i didn't even realize but the problem is I had already gotten a warning when I was first told about this rule which was long past this offence. I know what i did was still against the rules but basically what i tried telling the staff member who jailed me was I made just a simple burnt mistake by doing it... I didn't even do anything as soon as i teled into the wilderness i got instant teled and it would've just been way easier to just msg me so i could've just left.... like I just want to be able to play the game and this all happened within 20 seconds and now im stuck in jail for 5000 minutes for something that just doesn't seem fair... The first offence on my acc was literally them telling me about the rule aswell like I just had no idea... Either way thats basically how my motivation came to and end. once i'm unjailed i'll do a drop party of most things ive got just to give back to the community a little bit but other then that just cheesed how the staff member didn't even try and talk back he just said because i had another offence its procedure.... like why do i even have an offence when b4 they were just letting me know about the rule...

In most cases, the initial offence will be met with a warning. This warning will be logged and counts as your initial offence, meaning that next time you will be open to getting the typical punishment of a jail. 

I see why the staff punished you, technically you have two accounts in the wilderness, which is a violation of the rule. The rules even explicitly point out that Kharazi is a wilderness area and allows only one account in either Kharazi or the 'wilderness'.

With that being said, I don't think the rule should disallow one account in the wilderness and one in Kharazi, the whole point of the rule is to avoid players gaining an unfair advantage on others through using scouts, pking on multiple accounts etc. 
As Kharazi is completely separated from the wilderness, you gain no advantage from having one account in each at the same time. 

I hope someone on the staff team reviews your case, because it looks like a genuine mistake that you gained no advantage from. Either way, I hope you stick around.

I agree with Logic, counting having an account in Kharazi and the wilderness is as multiple accounts in wildy is kinda dumb as they're totally unrelated.

I tried to talk to another staff member today about the incident and they literally didn't even listen to one word I said and all they said was "you had an offence b4 you broke the rule and im enforcing it" like what the actual fuck is with these kids and loving their commands? I'm trying to enjoy this game like I don't want anything to do with these kids. All I did was make a burnt fucking mistake and not realize where i was on both clients I WASN'T EVEN IN THE WILDERNESS FOR LONGER THEN 15-20 SECONDS LIKE THIS IS SO RETARDED. I told him i didn't clue into it until he teled and it wasn't long enough for me to even react it was within 15-20 seconds of teleing like how is any of this fair that my grind gets taken from me just because a simple mistake that could've been fixed by a simple msg or anything to let me know what was going on like I didn't abuse anything I just wasn't thinking clearly at 3:00 am and these staff members took advantage and didn't care one bit of my side or what actually fucking happened. anyways drop party in 2 days still because nothing is happening and its only looking worse as more staff members think the same way. ENFORCE RULES NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM... i know nobody actually cares about the real situation but this is just a big demotivating situation that fucked me and my runex experience. wasn't expecting to have it end this way

• Haha 1

Hello @Friedcat57.

After reviewing the situation with your jail sentence; It is staying how it is.

I warned you about being in Kharazi and the Wilderness at the same time before (4th March, 2020), you stepped out of the wilderness and nothing was done about it, I logged a warning. You were then found doing it again, therefore leaving the staff team no other option but to punish you.

You've argued your case in the worst way you possibly could;

• Calling my staff members spastics - T9zBq47.png - You sent this to Mictain earlier today.
  • Saying the staff team "Abuse powers" to fuel their egos - FZywAe9.png - This was on your alt just after your punishment.
  • Calling out everyone in help chat after them telling you that you broke a rule you get punished - XKgHvpL.png

If you had come to myself or another member in a calm manner, we may of been subject to lowering your sentence, but as stated above that won't be the case at all.

1 hour ago, Friedcat57 said:

these staff members took advantage and didn't care one bit of my side or what actually fucking happened.

They didn't take advantage in any way, shape or form. They saw you breaking rules, they acted on it. What actually happened? You multi logged in the wilderness and Kharazi after being warned for it.
You think that people don't say the exact same thing to us when they're punished? "It was only for 10 seconds" We take rules very seriously, and I gave you the benefit of the doubt before and just warned you about it, you then did it again; When do we stop giving people chances?

1 hour ago, Friedcat57 said:

my grind gets taken from me just because a simple mistake that could've been fixed by a simple msg or anything to let me know

You were messaged before about it, hence myself only warning you. I even remember saying if you're caught doing it again you'll be jailed - But no-one ever remembers these things I guess.

If anyone is to blame here, it is yourself.

Just remember this; we will treat you how you treat us; if you show us respect we'll show you respect, if you become disrespectful we wont be as willing to help.

So, if you wish to talk about your punishment, my PM's are open.

• Like 3

You said you gave me the benefet of the doubt? I didn't know any of the rules I was new to the game when you "warned" me like you still won't simply understand yes you told me the rule once and since then i knew about the rule but the SECOND time it has happened it was literally just a quick mistake and when the staff took action they should msged me or something because it wasn't someone abusing it was someone who plays the game 24\7 experiencing all the content and burntly forgetting at the time. I tried to defend my situation to the original member who jailed me and he didn't even read what I said all he said was you have one warning b4 and you did it again so im doing procedure. What is procedure like this isn't real life im not killing anyone. I literally am being pinned as someone abusing something that originally I didn't know about so then when given the warning its like okay now i know about a weird rule that isn't really common.. Okay boom then it slips my mind a month later no mistakes since? like Im just trying to play this game while I have the chance. You guys are trying to make it seem like I planned on doing this. I am just trying to get back what you guys took from me from a 20 second dumb mistake. You guys wouldn't understand unless you really had it happen to you i guess. No worries I've ranted enough about it just move on from here i guess.  Although for what I said I do take responsibility for that, I was heated and cheesed that the only thing i can do rn is gone and nobody tried to help they all wen't against me. but I do apologize for calling him a spastic. just a shitty situation that escalated when it could've just been a simple missunderstanding and quick message :(...

@Friedcat57 think yourself as being lucky.

Youve had prior warning and this could of ended with a ban.

if you check the rules, you’ll find this.

Bannable Offenses:

[15: Multilogging

• You CAN NOT HAVE MORE THEN 1 ACCOUNT IN THE WILDERNESS AT ANY GIVEN TIME. (This includes when pvming).
  • You CAN NOT use more than one account to fight the same bosses.
  • The Kharazi jungle is classed as the wilderness, therefore you can't have one account in the jungle aswell as in the wilderness. ] 
Edited by GodDoesDrugs