Iron Logic

Group Ironman Launch Competition!

Releasing a new game mode without a fun competition is a complete waste, so I just want to make up the basics of a GIM competition for the staff to hopefully use.

[RUNEX BANNER]

Official Group Ironman Competition:

With the release of group ironman, we want to have teams compete to be the first to complete certain tasks, obtained certain drops and reach certain account milestones. 

Each milestone can be completed by a team in EACH experience rate, meaning that if a Supreme team completes a milestone, it is still open to Normal, Hard and Prime. 
Only the first team of each experience rate will be rewarded/listed as completing the event.
For a team to win, they must have a minimum of 2 players to a maximum of 5.
Unless specified otherwise, each milestone will only need to be completed by 1 member of the team for it to count, allowing teams to compete for multiple milestones at the same time.

Milestone completions will be listed with a team name, experience rate, list of members and the date that the milestone was completed.

Milestones:

Spoiler

Skilling Milestones:

Spoiler

First Team to 200m maxed Cape:

First Team to max cape:

First Team to grand max cape:

First Team to 99 X:  [Repeat for all skills]

First Team to 200m X: [Repeat for all skills]

First Team to complete skilling shop collection log:

Pet Milestones:

Spoiler

First team to obtain X pet from a drop: [Repeat for all pets obtainable through gameplay] 

PVM Milestones:

Spoiler

First Team to complete a CoX raid: [All group members must be present]   [Repeat for all CoX difficulties]

First team to complete a ToB raid: [All group members must be present]    [Repeat for all ToB difficulties]

First team to complete X boss collection log [Repeat for all bossing collection logs]

First Team to unlock X on the bossing point tree:

First team to obtain fused slayer helmet:

Misc Milstones:

Spoiler

First Team to obtain an achievement Cape:

First Team to complete X collection log:  [Repeat for all misc collection logs]

First team to complete an easy task scroll:    [Repeat for all levels of task scroll]

First Team to obtain a completionist cape:

Proper Milestone Layout:

First Team to obtain a completionist cape:
- Normal Team: Team - TravCruz, Members - Travy, Viter, Paul. Date Completed - 23/05/2020. 
- Hard Team: Team - Staff, Members - Vise, Vise2. Date Completed - 12/04/2020.
- Supreme Team: N/A
- Prime Team: N/A

Obviously there would be a lot of milestones that we can add, and we should add them all. 
I'd love to see GIM groups still racing for the harder/grindier milestones a year from its release.

Let me know any thoughts/additions.

Edited by Iron Logic
  • Like 2

My initial post was somewhat rushed in the thought that GIM was close and I wanted to get the general theme of the event out ASAP.

I think I have some time to make a more in-depth post, so here we go.

BvJxlQl.png

Official Group Ironman Competition

With the release of group ironman, we want to have teams compete to be the first to complete certain tasks, obtained certain drops and reach certain account milestones. 

Each milestone can be completed by a team in EACH experience rate, meaning that if a Supreme team completes a milestone, it is still open to Normal, Hard and Prime. 
Only the first team of each experience rate will be rewarded/listed as completing the event.
For a team to win, they must have a minimum of 2 players to a maximum of 5.
Unless specified otherwise, each milestone will only need to be completed by 1 member of the team for it to count, allowing teams to compete for multiple milestones at the same time.

Milestone completions will be listed with a team name, experience rate, list of members and the date that the milestone was completed. This format will be displayed in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Proper Milestone Layout:

First Team to obtain a completionist cape
- Normal Team: Team - TravCruz, Members - Travy, Viter, Paul. Date Completed - 23/05/2020. 
- Hard Team: Team - Staff, Members - Vise, Vise2. Date Completed - 12/04/2020.
- Supreme Team: N/A
- Prime Team: N/A

Rules:

• To compete in events, GIM teams must have at least 2 unique members [2 accounts owned by the same players will not count]
  • Milestones that require players to obtain a specific item/s will only count if they are obtained through the primary method. Meaning that donator boxes, chests or promo box rewards will not count. Proper screenshot evidence will be required for such milestones.
  • To claim a milestone win, a single member of the team will need to post proof of their milestone completion, containing all the relevant information that will be explained in a spoiler after the rules.
  • If two teams claim the same milestone victory in a small window of time [within 30 minutes of each-other], the logs will be checked to determine the winning team. Any longer than 30 minutes will automatically give the first team the win. 
  • All Runex rules need to be followed, if a team is found to be abusing bugs to gain an advantage in the event, their entire team will be disqualified. Any other rule breaking that does not give the team an advantage will result in the usual punishments. 

How to claim a milestone win:

Spoiler

Make a post under this event thread, with the following format:

--------------------------------------

Team Name:

Team Members:

Milestone Completed:

Screenshots/Evidence:

-------------------------------------

Screenshots required will be:
- Your team members [should be in the achievement tab?]

- Relevant completion evidence.   [Announcement, item in inventory, achievement tab etc]

Milestones:

Skilling Milestones:

Spoiler

PVM Milestones:

Spoiler

Pet Milestones:

Spoiler

Pet Milestones still available to win:
Note: N-H-S-P indicates the team difficulties, if one has been removed, it has been claimed by a team on that difficulty.

N-H-S-P: First to obtain a pet Kree'arra
N-H-S-P: First to obtain a pet General Graardor
N-H-S-P: First to obtain a pet Commander Zilyana

Repeated like this for all normal pets. 

P.S I typed this all out for every normal pet storable in your POH and somehow deleted it with shortcut keys, not doing that again :P 

Miscellaneous Milestones:

Spoiler

Edited by Iron Logic
  • Like 3

Awesome idea, and I appreciate how well it has been laid out!

We'll definitely put this into effect for the release of GIM.

I'm open to hearing out suggestions for the type of rewards (relative to milestone categories)

Thanks,
Ryan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For 99’s and pets, something as small as a mystery ticket would possibly be suitable. But you could reward 1x Ticket per Game mode? Reward those on harder difficulties thus encouraging people to pick those too!

99’s - 1/2/3 x Mystery Ticket - Hard/Supreme/Prime

Purchasing a max cape for the first time - 1 x Grand Crest. (Only hard/supreme/prime) eligible.

Pets- 

5 Crystal keys per pet per game mode, you could also add a multiplier to this pet difficulty (x2/x3/x4) as a reward for putting in more efforts to be able to receive such pets, normal mode only to receive a base amount of 5.

Raids Milestones - First Full Team to achieve each difficulty. -Note, Each member must be present in that raid and must not be carried by main accounts With Proof to receive these rewards.

Rewards -

Adept - 2 Mystery Tickets per member.

Expert - 1 Grand Crest per member.

Master - 1 Grand Crest & 2 Mystery Tickets per member.

Grandmaster - 2 Grand Crests & 5 Mystery Tickets per member.

Of course these are only a suggestion, don’t want to make any of the rewards o.p.

Stuart - God

I think the rewards listed by @GodDoesDrugs are quite good.

In my eyes, these rewards wouldn't be too overpowered, the primary motivator to getting a certain milestone would be to get your team down as the first to do it and the reward comes secondary. 

Things like crystal keys, lava keys, mystery chests/caskets/boxes, prize keys, pet boxes and bonds. ALL of these rewards would be untradable and bonds can only be used on a member of your team. Dropping these would make them disappear. 

Rewards would also increase with difficulty of the challenge and the mode it has been completed on.

• Thanks 1

yo this is awesome ❤️ ill like to join a prime ironman team so anyone feel free to add me im always active 24/7 so i want an active team plus ill be the skiller of slayer of the group if yall hate rcing ill do it haha

Logic my man! You always have such wonderful ideas bb, this is grade A content to keep the player base up and going. It will bring a lot of fun times :D