oops

Small Skilling and QOL updates

I know some of the skilling updates i have suggested have already been added but i am just adding more ideas in a single post.

• Smithing
    • Make it so there is reduced cost for coal
    • Rune Bar  currently cost 8 coal. My suggestion is to change it so this cost 4.
  • Mining
    • Make it so this skill is like fishing and woodcutting
  • Fishing
    • Add the following fishing spots
    • Monk Fish
    • Manta rays
    • Sea Turtles
    • Karawuams
    • Dark Crabs
  • Cooking
    • Same as fishing
  • Firemaking
    • Add Bonfire firemaking
    • This would be like rs3 with the the boosted effects to HP
  • Farming
    • Add Tree Locations
  • Hunter
    • Puro puro
  • Runecrafting
    • Rune Pouches
    • Auto detect if there are runes in BoB's and Rune pouches and craft them in one click rather then having to click twice.
    • Add Soul rune alter
    • Add Blood Rune alter
  • Slayer
    • Add Slayer Tickets to slayer shop 10 points each - Would give choice at picking between two different tasks.
    • Add Ability to extend tasks so we are able to get 100+ of a Monster
  • Aglility
    • Rooftop training
  • Remove Afk guy for 50$ donor and above. (if found afk training  jail for x hours then if found again banable)
  • Revoke Yell privileges, when people get salty over yell instead of muting, just apply a Yell Mute, second time = removal of ::yell for that account
  • add a command ingame for Head mods and above to reset passwords\pins
  • Add  double exp weekends rotate this with Double slayer points, double runex points and even double drops for wildy bosses and such.
  • If double exp weekends are added i would like to see it be stack-able with the tokens as well as double exp scrolls.
  • When Construction is added please make sure  Plank Make on lunar book works
  • Make IronMen Able to buy Basic Runes ( Air, fire, water, earth and soul runes due to no possible way for ironmen to get soul runes currently)
  • Remove Fury/Zerker Necklace from Tokula store and replace with Onyx
  • Add a "drop notification" option to  settings so items such as crystal keys\whips\dboots
  • Remove Whip\dboots\darkbow\DFS from Crystal key chest for ironmen (if possible)
  • Dart Making method for ironmen
  • ability to see health above NPC  abby demon 10/100 hp  as an example
  • Ability to trade 4 Task bottles for 1 Master task bottle.
Edited by oops
  • Like 2

I agree for most of this, I don't understand what you mean with the mining "Make it so this skill is like fishing and woodcutting" are you talking about like making it an afkable skill? Motherload mining type of thing?

5 minutes ago, Rolla said:

I agree for most of this, I don't understand what you mean with the mining "Make it so this skill is like fishing and woodcutting" are you talking about like making it an afkable skill? Motherload mining type of thing?

Yeah basicly  say you are mining coal, you mine the single rock  and get x amount of ore out of it instead of   mining rock and getting 1 coal.

2 minutes ago, oops said:

Yeah basicly  say you are mining coal, you mine the single rock  and get x amount of ore out of it instead of   mining rock and getting 1 coal.

I 100% agree, there's no way someone should have to be put through 40+ hours of clicking granite.

I support these, but I already suggested some of these and more. 

I like the additional suggestions though

Edited by Galvanize

I agree with the most of those suggestions. Only the fact that you need 8 coal for 1 rune bar should not be changed in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Uloveme said:

I agree with the most of those suggestions. Only the fact that you need 8 coal for 1 rune bar should not be changed in my opinion.

it would be a change to split all bars in half not just rune

3 minutes ago, oops said:

it would be a change to split all bars in half not just rune

Yes I know, but still. I should go for a cheaper coal shop instead. (Cash-shop for normal players and maybe a cheaper exchange shop for ironmen)