demig0d

Farewell Runex For Now.

Well Everyone my time has come to call it quits. after playing the game since January getting my best drops in February and being dry for 2 month streak to get a smoke battlestaff I'm calling it quits for now. the past month ive grinded 3 days straight from 1950-2278 total level to become the 4th max hard mode on the server and in the process wore myself out and decided hey next goals elysian got there and lost it. so its now time to call it quits for a time being. Ill probly be back probly won't who knows depends on if the server crosses my pass down the road maybe by that time itll be the server its destined to be 300 plays active community everything hopefully runex gets there. I do have to say it was fun while playing the server has grown a lot since I started starting when bonds where cheap af to now theyre 200m for everything its been a great time.   

Ryan - never met you in game but you a great guy by how you update the server you constant with ur updates and really good at what you do.

Roger - haha your still a youngin but you good at what you do very mature and respectable.

oh dear - close friend of mine and now server support don't let people down m8 you good

One - was a pleasure being your friend for the time I played hope you become first maxed prime keep gunning for it man you got it.

iron chad- well guess we won't be duo bossing on the 126s for some time m8 hope you max ur hard

Ralph - fucking max already gosh haha take care my good friend.

macklinn - quit double loggin in wildy already-

Rolla - you rich nub

Biggie smalls - thanks for the help maxing and helping me out along my way keep up the good work.

Well everyone hope everyone takes care. 

This is Demig0d aka... Kyle Signing OFF  

Damn Kyle, will miss talking to ya friend.. hope you'll be back! We'll be here, good luck in the real world.

Ima miss you bro :D you were a chill dude in the help cc haha plz do visit us again and gl wherever life takes ya.