Matt

Grand Boots gone POOF!

Hello!

I somehow lost my Grand boots. They have been in my inventory all day along with my melee setup, but just randomly I looked in my inventory and they were gone. I checked my bank and other potential places they could be, but they are nowhere to be found.

I have no idea if I have accidentally dropped them or not. I have been camped at Kraken all day and had no reason to drop anything as far as I can recall. However, I've experienced in the past that swapping between clients can act as if I am holding down shift, and that could be an explanation to why they have been dropped. As I play on 3 accounts at all times, I often click the other clients and maybe I clicked the boots when swapping back to my main client, and due to that it could have been registered as a shift click and therefore dropped them. When I am at Kraken I only pick up what I need so that goes right into the Grand looting bag.

I really have no idea how it happened. So I was wondering if it is any way to find out how they disappeared. Potentially a way to recover them?

I noticed them being gone about 10 minutes before writing this ticket.

Best Regards
Matt

I'll go ahead a put a ticket in to check logs and see what happened to the boots. Ryan or Ramzi will comment when it's completed this may take 24-48 hours.

• Thanks 1

Hello @Matt,

Logs showed that you dropped the boots but luckily nobody picked them up so I was able to refund you. 

Enjoy playing! 

• Thanks 2