Noah

Noah's staff app

1. desired staff position: Any position

2. Your name: Noah

3. Your age: 25

4. Your timezone: Gmt+1 (europe)

5 Average amount of gameplay hours per day: between 6-18 depending on the day

6. Why you should recieve the position: I am a very active member of the community, i am helpfull 60% of the time i am actively talking in cc or yell, In my time played i have gathered a lot of information which i can use to assist other players with.

7. why you shouldn't recieve the postion: I have low tolerance for people who complain about dying in the wildy, they complain about how toxic pkers are while they are mostly just annoying people who might have actual questions. I do have a tendency to be annoying at times which many people prolly noticed over time. I make weird statements from time to time.

8. rule-breaking: I have been muted a few times now for saying dumb stuff which i shouldn't have said.

9. What do you add to our current staff team?: As i have stated before i am very active, I can play during work and the only times i am offline are when i am either busy or sleeping. I have been around long enough to see how old and new staff members solve problems and can use that to my advantage to help people.

If there is any advice or criticism please do leave feedback so that i can better my behavior.

~Noah

As a support you would be perfect imo...

You know a lot about the server and from what i've seen you help quite a lot.

Good luck. ;)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Alive said:

I would say @Noah needs to restrain himself when it comes to arguing in the help cc. Twice I have seen him flame bait others when someone disagreed with him or flames him, etc. He may be helpful on other occasions but there is no excuse for this. He could have ignored the other person(s).

Y5Wmy16.png

rxKp4fY.png

Thank you for the feedback.

Let's start off by saying, everyone that has ever seen my talk in cc knows i don't back away from an argument and i personally feel like it shouldn't mather if you are staff or a normal player aslong as you don't harras or excessively flame a person, We have rules to show us what we can and can't do, if i have broken any rules in this circumstance please do let me know.

I do not plan on just taking shit from people wether i get staff or not and i feel like that shouldn't matter aslong as i don't harras or excessively flame.

12 minutes ago, Alive said:

Telling someone they are delusional and or braindead is quite excessive. It's not about "I don't back down to banter" it's about the ability to ignore that person and report them if they are harassing you. I guarantee you won't see James calling someone braindead when he doesn't like what someone says..

Especially in the help cc.

What James says or doesn't say is up to him, I personally don't think calling someone 2 bad words is excessive but opions aren't always shared.

I posses the ability to ignore someone before something goes bad, in this situation nothing happened i said "bad" things and that's it.

Also i'd like to point out that i by no means are going to change the way i act if i do get a staff position, I'd rather stay my own person than be a "good" person who never says anything bad because that is not how i am, if people have an issue with that they're more than welcome to point it out to others or add me to their ignore list.

Edited by Noah

I support giving Noah a trial position, quite helpful and has been around for a while, not to mention hasn't really been involved in any issues that come to mind.

Also, @Alive, From the looks of the cropped screenshots you replied with, Noah was arguing with you. 
If you are going to post screenshots of someone to discredit them, why crop out the things you said? 

Not to mention, most staff past and present, including James, have said worse things than calling people braindead or delusional :P 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Alive said:

This isn't a debate thread either so don't make it one.

LNhNdtS.png

I'm just pointing out that past and present staff, as well as successful applicants have, for the most part, said and done worse than calling someone braindead. 
Context is also important, which is why I brought up the cropped images, because your name can clearly be seen in one of them. 

I guess no-one is good enough to be staff though, if braindead is 'excessive' and in need to 'restrain himself'. 

big +1 is very helpfull in chat and yell. knows alot of the game also

good luck on ur app

regards

Mictain

xgZyk5k.pngNot sure if you're still going for staff or not. But at least pretend to be helpful in help chat.

• Thanks 1

+1 
Would suck the fart out Noah’s ass

Edited by GodDoesDrugs
  • Thanks 1