Kong

My absence

Dear Runex,

Disclaimer: This is not a notice of resignation.

Where the hell is Kong?

Most of you have noticed a dramatic decline in my activity since November, this is because I’ve taken on a very heavy work load. I’m currently teaching 10-12 hours per day / 7 days a week at multiple different schools.

Why am I working so hard?

The reason I’m working this much is due to the fact my wedding is on the 17th March (Vietnamese weddings ARE NOT CHEAP!)

So, the combination of work and wedding planning has left me with little energy and time to be able to play Runex. Last night, I signed a contract for my new apartment so, on top of everything, I will also have to dedicate time to moving. 

Will Kong increase his activity?

Yes, my activity will increase and resume normality once I’m married and settled down.

Apologies to all and happy new year,

wish you all the best!

Yours sincerely,

Kong

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

One chapter closes, an other one opens. aaaarg there goes an other mans freedom, anyways best of luck with ur new appartment, ur marriage.

Be safe out there.

Mictian

P.S. Are we all invited to the party? :D

• Like 1

I knew you were inactive!

No excuses, you chose to be staff, so If you can't make time for it, then resign!

I'll be coming to the wedding, just give me the address and I will show up. Really happy for you man, who knew a Vietnamese tradition would cause you such stress :,)

Edited by Iron Logic
  • Like 1

Glad you took the advice man.

Take it easy and get all that stuff done. We'll all be waiting for ya ❤️ 

Real life always comes first!

Which explains most of why I have never been actively playing Runex since 2017, it's always been off and on. Congratulations on your wedding, that's wonderful. 

Fam toss up the patreon i dont need money and if we get our admin on more its more than worth my money because it will do a ton of good for the server

• Haha 1