TravisCruz

Most wanted/needed guides?

I'll be leaving Friday for vacation, but as soon as I get back, I'm going to start heavily pumping out all sorts of higher quality, RuneX video guides. I see newer people asking in cc all the time that want to try new content, but have no idea where to start, but a lot of it is too much to explain over chat and I often end up teleporting with them and showing them how to do it firsthand. I would love to see the RuneX player base grow, so I figured I would make some more simple beginning game guides to start with, but I also want to know what guides you all would be interested in! Whatever the most requested guides are, I will create first (as long as they aren't to troll).

• Thanks 3

Nardah. I know alot of people aren't really sure how to do nardah properly, which sarcophs have the sand mummies etc what set up to bring and also how to do the boss if you do get a scroll. It's hard to explain how to do it so if you made a video would make it alot easier if I could just send them a link etc 

• Like 3

Would be very helpful! 

Maybe a guide about the best runecoin items and how to grind for them? 

Boss points, best bosses to grind / hour... 

Idk some ideas 😅

• Like 2

Alchemical Hydra. 

Showing attack methods & gear recommendations. 

That boss is quite the pain in the ass ☠️

Thanks

• Like 2

I would love a Gear progression guide think it could benefit all players but would love it for my Ironman especially. Seems to me that there is guides on Max Gear or BIS but not much in between starting off and there. Other than that I second Nardah. 

Nardah, higher-tier bosses such as Hydra, Abyssal Sire, Vorkath, etc. would be nice as there's almost no information on them

A gear progression guide. I have Ahrims and Cursed armor and have NO clue whats the next best setup.

A new TOB guide is definitely needed, as the previous guide had all of its videos removed from YouTube. 
The only other guide is a team guide, and many people would like to know how to do it solo, what gear, etc.

On 1/9/2020 at 1:44 AM, NikeJay1 said:

Nardah. I know alot of people aren't really sure how to do nardah properly, which sarcophs have the sand mummies etc what set up to bring and also how to do the boss if you do get a scroll. It's hard to explain how to do it so if you made a video would make it alot easier if I could just send them a link etc 

1 hour ago, turjo said:

UIM Guide/Progression 

I don't play UIM but I'd also love to see a guide as to how yall do it. Managing inventory like that and stoof

• Like 2

drop rate guide. pet acces, gear that boosts drop rate, ranks. I heard cape of myths DR cancels out row i DR. would be good to get a simple guide about it

I realize it has already been mentioned a few times, but I feel that a UIM would greatly benefit runex. I just started playing the mode and its quite fun, but also frustrating. It would be nice if there was some sort of basic guide that outlines things like what rooms Uims can use for storage, early training methods, milestones to work towards on the account, things of that nature. I think that a starter guide outlining those things would have tons of potential to create more excitement around the mode and lead more people to try it out. Maybe you would even get some competetion for the rank #1 prime uim spot ;)