Sign in to follow this  
4 0

Client is broken after this update

When i click play now it says updating super fast then the whole thing closes i'v tried every fix deleted everything re installed updated java tried all the fixes on forums it's not just me aswell atleast 10 other people i know are having the same issue im on windows 10

things to do if you're on windows...

run https://runex.io/assets/Repair Tool.jar 

delete/reinstall java

manually delete your cache

after deleting your cache, delete all versions of runex from downloads and reinstall.

----

if you're on mac; 

i updated the dead links there.

havent played in a while so if none of those work for you guys ill try downloading/updating mine and then upload that version to a drive link or something for you guys while you wait for a fix.

Edited by Lauren
i spell like a fucking idiot sometimes

1 minute ago, Lauren said:

things to do if you're on windows...

run https://runex.io/assets/Repair Tool.jar 

delete/reinstall java

manually delete your cache

after deleting your cache, delete all versions of runex from downloads and reinstall.

----

if you're on mac; 

i updated the dead links there.

havent played in a while so if none of those work for you guys ill try downloading/updating mine and then upload that version to a drive link or something for you guys while you wait for a fix.

i have done all that several times as well as a few other people nothing works 😧

Same thing for me on windows i'v done everything manually deleted cache delete java reinstalled went through every option on the repair tool. nothing works 

i found a solution guys. i just uninstalled java and googled java version 8 221 and downloaded that version and im back on. hope that helps anyone still stuck

Edited by peepeepoopoo