Sign in to follow this  
StormCruzzer

Contests Until Christmas Event Drops

Contest/s (#3) are currently running!

I'm currently offline, and rewards will be paid out when I return! Contests still run when I'm offline unless stated otherwise under the specific contest.

For anyone wondering, if the contests are up and I'm AFK, I can go back and check the discord broadcasts to confirm any claims made for competitions.

If an ironman wins, they may receive the reward on their alt.

If a contest has multiple rewards, you may only win once. However, you may participate in and win in more than one contest.

If a contest has been updated (ex. Contest 4, re-opened and restarted), and you won the first time, you're eligable to compete and win again.

Contest 1:

Goal: First player to receive a non-godsword shard drop from a GWD Minion that broadcasts. (example loots: saradomin sword, bandos/arma armour piece, zammy spear)

Reward: 5$ bond, 4 Piece Bandos Set, 4 Piece Arma set (no cbow),  Full GWD Pet Set (4)

Winner: A is 4 awooo!

Contest 2:

Goal: First player to receive an Amulet of the Dead or Amulet of the Dead (t) from barrows.

Reward: Toxic Staff of the Dead, Cerb Boots set (Prims, Eternals, Pegs)

Winner: Cup of Tea!

Contest 3:

Goal: First player to receive a BEAVER skilling pet from woodcutting.

Reward: 1000 Donator Tickets.

Winner: TBD!

Previous Winners: Vise, Kingofrunex, bud knight!

Contest 4:  On Hold until Contest 7 is Completed.

Goal: First TWO players to receive a boss pet from: Giant Mole or Enormous mole.

Reward: 1,500 Donator Tickets. 

Winner: Supermeme4, TBD!

Previous Winners: Tranquil, yawbus!

Contest 5: One reward still Available!

Goal: TBD - The first player to receive a Parrot from an EASY TASK scroll wins the prize. I'm currently at ::meet and will give you 2 task free task bottles if you wish to participate. Come and trade "TravisCruz"

Reward: Mid-Tier ranging gear (5-6B value) - Abyssal Crossbow Donated by Munchy

Winner: Ino!

2cbdfd93d1dcd1c316885471c8f60617.png

Contest 6: 

Goal: First to receive a Hill Giant Club drop from a Hill Giant in the Hill Giant Enclave (No Catacombs allowed). You must abide by the rules listed below:

If you are seen breaking any of thse rules, you will IMMEDIATELY be disqualified

- No Pets Allowed

- No weapon or gear allowed aside from a ring and blessing. (Must punch or kick)

- Slayer Emblems ARE allowed

- No Cannons

- Limit 1 account per person

-I have two accounts set up there watching and Mods may or may not check your gear occasionally. Good luck!

Reward: Mid to Upper Melee gear (7.5-8.5b value) - Cursed Blade donated by A is 4 Awooo

Winner: Geard!

34f65fc832c29e12fdfae28dfe89ad13.png

Contest 7: Reward still Available!

Goal: TBD - The first player to receive ANY broadcast drop from Giant Mole AND an Enormous Mole pet. Drops must be received on the same account. Reason for needing both is to encourage more people to come to the Giant mole to increase spawn of Enormous Mole. (Bag of Riches drop counts for Giant Mole). 

- Only 1 damage is required to be done to both Giant and Enormous mole to receive a drop.

Reward: 500m Cash, 3 Green Hweens, 210k Blood Money, Ammy of Damned (t), Earthly Cavilier, Cursed Blade, Elysian Spirit Shield. (Total 5-5.5b Value) 

- Thanks to Foo, James, Raw, Marmelade, Sinnerman, Equave and Batty for the donations!

Winner: S Andrius S!

df5594f76d542119fbf41ee5aeb8e7a4.png

Contest 8: One reward still Available!

Goal: TBD - Will be released soon.

Reward: Avernic defender hilt, TBD - Donated by Sinnerman!

Winner: TBD!

Edited by StormCruzzer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, TBD said:

Wow, Can't believe my luck, where do I claim my prizes? 

No fake giveaways. 

No but really, this is the equivalent of what happened yesterday, so fork it over?