Sign in to follow this  
Sainsburys

I Love Castleman

It has come to my attention, I only have 3 rice in my egg fried rice, who won the tbow? 

Fr tho I've been forced to give an item away for a "fake giveaway" and IP muted for probably "continuing after I was told to stop". Vague rules eh :P? Perhaps this is a good thing, there's more to life than a game which justifiably or not, treats long time players like lab rats for a fake sense of power. I'ts been fun and No I am not mad, this has actually provided me an excuse to quit and actually get some University work done!

On a real note; certain staff members and the process of appeals etc will make players leave, maybe right now it's not an issue because more players are joining then leaving, but it can and will ruin this server for good. 

Love you all, even Castleman.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Fake giveaways have been in the rules since the creation of Runex. You are not a new member, so you’re most likely familiar with this rule.

I have seen the screenshots and you did continue it, not only did you continue, you threw in some disrespect towards Castle.

Your punishment was well within reason.

Nonetheless, it’s sad to see you go and wish you the best in life. Take care and good luck. 

Kong

• Like 1

I agree with some of this. There is a big difference between an "official" event and a CLEAR sense of trolling/having fun. In @Sainsburys case he only advertised "Whoever guesses my next drop gets Nardah Top".. well the next drop was nothing. He eventually did get a drop that broadcasted far after he told everyone to make a guess.

The person that got the Nardah Top was actually the person that said "zulrah scales" which is a 100% drop, which was never intended. Sains was forced to give away the top even though his rules weren't specific and 'official' for an actual event. I feel sorry for the guy. Continuing to cause chaos in the yell chat and flaming Castleman wasn't very smart, but I do think all of this could have deescalated if Castleman used better judgement, instead of instantly forcing Sains to give up his item or be permanently jailed.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Humpy said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Unnecessary Humpy...

As Vito said, trolling is not the same as a fake giveaway.

I was muted for good reason though no denying that but the initial problem was a staff over reaction to a vague statement of "guess my next drop for an item". If you can't see the issue here then idk. If I had said guess my next drop (what constitutes a drop? a rare drop? a 100% drop?) for say my entire bank, would I have been forced to giveaway my entire bank? There is no justifying Castleman's reaction no matter how much you like the taste of the shit up his ass.