Sign in to follow this  
Herusio

Herusio's Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Support or Moderator

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Dakota

3. Your age: 21

4. Your timezone: Central

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 3-4 Hours on weekdays, 8+ on weekends.

6. Why you should receive the position: I believe I should receive this position because I have played this server since the beginning and have learned most of 
everything there is to it. On top of that, I have held staff positions on other high traffic servers as well as held supervisory positions in the real world work
force. I am fully capable of behaving professionally and applying punishment justly where necessary. I would make a nice addition to the team because I can fill 
in the gap seamlessly on weekdays where I am always active at the time when there is little staff to be seen, and am also active during the busy hours of the 
weekend. I am known to be a friendly figure among those that have talked to me and I am very attentive to the chat at all times that I am on, even if I am not 
speaking. Thanks for considering my application.
Edited by Herusio

+1
Herusio is genuinely one of the nicest people i have met on this server. She is always trying to help everyone to the best of her abilities. I believe Herusio would make a great addition to the staff team simply because she is going above and beyond to help everyone when no one else will.  She is also online during the european mornings/mid-days  when no other staff member is online to solve issues. This is simply just my opinnion.

The only reason I will not support this application for now is because, I would have to say that you are not yet a prominent member in the community (not enough to be staff that is). I have only seen you around a handful of times (this may be due to time zones, however I play during central peak times quite often and still rarely see your name). I think the reason being is that you’re not active in yell or in the help cc. 

If you improve on your activity in the help cc and in yell, I would potentially support you due to your professional application. 

Best regards and good luck,

Kong

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Kong said:

The only reason I will not support this application for now is because, I would have to say that you are not yet a prominent member in the community (not enough to be staff that is). I have only seen you around a handful of times (this may be due to time zones, however I play during central time quite often and still rarely see your name). I think the reason being is that you’re not active in yell or in the help cc. 

If you improve on your activity in the help cc and in yell, I would potentially support you due to your professional application. 

Best regards and good luck,

Kong

I highly appreciate the feedback, I do agree that I'm not as verbally engaged in the server help/yell chats beyond answering the questions I see. I will make more of an active and conscious effort to be more recognizable figure within the community. That said, thank you for your insight, it is invaluable to me in becoming a good example for others!

• Like 2