Doxikas

Incorrect password ??

hey i been playing this cool server for 3 hours and got logged off somehow .. when i try to log in it says  invalid username or password but i didnt change it. sooo could someone plz help wanna get back to the server :)

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:32 AM, Doxikas said:

hey i been playing this cool server for 3 hours and got logged off somehow .. when i try to log in it says  invalid username or password but i didnt change it. sooo could someone plz help wanna get back to the server :)

I'm on day 6 dude... Good luck on getting your password back, but don't expect it to be soon, on the verge of giving up.

As I've told pk4fat girls god knows how many times now, all of these tickets have been submitted, and when ramzi, who deals with them, gets round to it they will all be sorted.

I'm sorry if the staff aren't working to your schedule, but we all have commitments etc irl too.

I'll contact ramzi to get an update on when he'll have time to go through the tickets. 

4 minutes ago, allymcd said:

As I've told pk4fat girls god knows how many times now, all of these tickets have been submitted, and when ramzi, who deals with them, gets round to it they will all be sorted.

I'm sorry if the staff aren't working to your schedule, but we all have commitments etc irl too.

I'll contact ramzi to get an update on when he'll have time to go through the tickets. 

Ally, I'm not bashing you in anyway... You and Roger have helped to your fullest capability, and I appreciate it very very much. Again, thank you for your support and efforts as a SS, my only statement is... at this rate it will not be "soon". You have done what you can sir, and you are completing your tasks at hand. So don't take it negatively. Apologies if I offended you.