NS

LET IRONMEN KILL MORE THAN 30 CHOCS PER DAY

WE CANNOT TRADE THE CHOCCY TOKENS, SO I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO GRIND THEM OUT ALL DAY SO I CAN AFFORD THE HIGHER PRICED ITEMS IN THE SHOP

AS THIS IS A LIMITED TIME EVENT, IF THE RESTRICTION ON KILLS IS NOT REMOVED FOR IRON MEN, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET ANY OF THE HIGHER PRICED ITEMS

15 hours ago, NS said:

WE CANNOT TRADE THE CHOCCY TOKENS, SO I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO GRIND THEM OUT ALL DAY SO I CAN AFFORD THE HIGHER PRICED ITEMS IN THE SHOP

AS THIS IS A LIMITED TIME EVENT, IF THE RESTRICTION ON KILLS IS NOT REMOVED FOR IRON MEN, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET ANY OF THE HIGHER PRICED ITEMS

i agree with this but i would have to say add a option to turn our ironman status perminate so we can not revoke our status to trade the tokens also make it so ironmen cant bring them into wildy.

@Roger @allymcd @Samuel @Nick @Ryan @Nate

Edited by oops
  • Like 1

Oops is correct to mention the issue about iron men revoking their status.

Players would just be able to farm choccy tokens on an iron man, revoke their status, then trade/xfer them. But regardless I still understand the issue of not being able to obtain most of the easter items, so I may consider at least raising the cap for iron men soon, though.

Thanks,
Ryan

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Players would just be able to farm choccy tokens on an iron man, revoke their status, then trade/xfer them. But regardless I still understand the issue of not being able to obtain most of the easter items, so I may consider at least raising the cap for iron men soon, though.

Thanks,
Ryan

How long will this event last for and will it be able for a solo player to purchase the skin phat in this time?

1 minute ago, Fe Kliksa said:

How long will this event last for and will it be able for a solo player to purchase the skin phat in this time?

The easter bunny will most likely be saying goodbye to Runex on May 1st.

10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Thanks,
Ryan

Thank you for getting back to us on this, i would love to grind to get the pink phat without the need for donations

1 minute ago, oops said:

Thank you for getting back to us on this, i would love to grind to get the pink phat without the need for donations

Yeah same, i enjoy content that you can grind to gain rewards but shouldn't be solely p2w