Zano

Skilling

I'm not too hard up, i am the main skiller on the game

--------------------------------

We need more skilling collection logs

Etc.

Imp collection for each item from imps.

All graceful sets.

All skilling from skilling equipment box.

Main issue i have is that skilling supply boxes, should supply random amount of loot.

It makes more fun and we do no know what we shall receive.

Skilling task system is so unbalanced 

We need more reward from skilling task system even cosmetics.

Good luck runex on the future love you all.

I'd love to see some skiller oriented collection logs, but I'm not too sure about the ones that you have suggested. 

For the imp collection log, all items from impling have the same drop rate and there are quite a lot of different items between all of the different imps. However, most implings have 'signature' loots such as epic crystal keys, tome of fire etc, maybe if we only include those items.

For graceful sets, it would be a pointless addition as all graceful sets have the same effect and recolouring only makes them look different, there would be no point to obtain more than 1 set.

The skilling sets would be kinda pointless as well, since you there is no RNG involved, as you simply buy the equipment boxes and are guaranteed an outfit piece that you don't already own. I think this is why they were never added to the skilling point collection log. 

However, a good addition would be ancient urns, as there is multiple tiered rare rewards you can obtain from them. 

As for skilling supply boxes, I agree that the rewards should be more randomised, however, no-one really buys them given the ease of farming almost all skilling supplies through combat. 

I don't think we need to add extra rewards to skilling tasks, as you get cash and points, the points being used for multiple things, including ancient urns which themselves reward cosmetics.