guppy

Ive lost my pin.

Hello, im a very old player with multiple accounts. I have moved the to UK recently for private reasons that can be discussed if necessary so it doesnt recognize my ip and i have forgotten my pass/pin so whatever i can do to prove its me im willing to do. as well as having a list of all my account names since ive probably forgotten like the 5 accounts i had. I can provide donation receipts and anything like that aswell

Edited by guppy
additional information

I'll go ahead and submit a ticket for your pin to be reset.

If additional information is needed, Ramzi will reply to this forums post saying it will need to be provided.

This process should be complete within 48 hours or less.

Thank you for your patience.

Can I get an update on this? It’s been more than 48 hours lol I have been able to log in to the account and unlock one of the pins but my other account I don’t know the password. So please can we hurry this up a bit atleast 

Hello @guppy,

It looks like you remembered your pin to the account but you are saying you can't remember the password for your other account. 

Please send one of the staff members in game a private message/discord message which account it is that you need a password reset on so we can get that done for you.

Enjoy playing!