homer1

Fishing Guide for Normal mode

Hey all,

Welcome to my fishing guide. I will show you how to get 1-99 fish. Below i will show you what items you will need and what level you can fish each fish at. This is my first guide I have ever made, so any constructive criticisms greatly welcome.

Table of contents:

1. What items you will need.

2. What fish level you can catch each fish at.

3. How many fish you will need for next target.

What items you will need:

Spoiler

Small fishing net

Lobster pot

Harpoon

What fish level you need to fish each fish:

Spoiler

Level 1: Shrimps

Level 20: Trouts

Level 35: Tunas

Level 40: Lobsters

Level 50: Swordfish

Level 76: Sharks

Level 79: Sea Turtles

Level 81: Manta rays

How many fish you will need to get to the next level, for the next fish that is best to catch.

Spoiler

Level 1-40: Catch shrimps. They give 1,350 xp per one and you will need to catch 28.

Level 40-76: Catch Lobsters. They give 12,150 xp per one and you will need to catch 107.

Level 76-99: Catch Sharks. They give 14,850 xp per one and you will need to catch 788.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my guide. Good luck on training Fishing.

Regards,

Homer1

I appreciate the effort you put into making this guide and I'm sorry to say this but, this guide is not of a high enough standard to be included in the guide index.
Make this guide more eye catch, use colours, screenshots and add additional information. 
You could even ask around Runex to help you collect information on xp rates per catch on different game modes.

Please work on this guide and once it's of high enough quality, it will be added to the guide index. 

Here is an example of a high quality skilling guide:
https://runex.io/forums/index.php?/topic/10011-the-hardcore-parkour-guide-to-jumping

Best regards, 
Kong