Jhenry

How to Burn Stuff

DU3ndWC.gif F I R E M A K I N G DU3ndWC.gif

So you wanna train Firemaking, but you can't understand what to do? Well have I got the guide for you!

First and foremost, you're going to need a Tinderbox 

To find your Tinderbox, you will need to head over to the shops. ::Shops will bring you straight to them.

The Tinderbox is located in the General Store.

Yu3CROl.pngQl8U8vQ.png

Next thing you're going to need to do is collect yourself some Logs. As this isn't a woodcutting guide, I'll not be going too deep into this. Cut some trees, or buy logs from players.

Now that you've got your logs, you're going to need to start setting those puppies on fire. First, find a good spot with a nice amount of space for you to burn 27 logs and a nearby bank, such as Seers Village.

EypHMgV.png

Now hat you have your Logs, Tinderbox, and Spot, its time we start burning! To do this, simply use a log on a tinderbox or vice versa, and you will begin lighting the logs. It may take a while to start the fire so try not to hurt yourself from over exertion.

An example of an optimal inventory setup:

BWsJ0HO.png

Whats that? How do you get a golden tinderbox you ask? Well, my good friend, its actually quite simple.

Upon achieving level 50 Firemaking, you will unlock the Pyrotechnician I achievement which will grant you this wondrous item, and a paltry sum of gold.

U1ba6VS.png

For those of you who're looking to get even more EXP per log, you can always attempt to obtain the Pyromancer's Set. To obtain this set of skilling gear, you must complete skilling tasks, given by the Skilling Master at Home, and purchase a Skilling Equipment Box for 20 Skilling Points, which grants a chance at obtaining a piece of the set. Keep in mind, however, that there are many other skilling sets which you may obtain instead of the set you're looking for.

J3Dgk72.png0jYGLku.png

"Advanced" Techniques.

So, you've burned logs with a tinderbox but what about something else? Like a Bow? Well, you're in luck with Barbarian Training!

Under Skilling Teleports, you can find Barbarian Training. Upon teleporting, speak with Otto Godblessed and obtain Barbarian Training Lvl 1 absolutely free! Throw away that smelly tinderbox and use a bow like a real Man's Man!

H3Z7kUt.pngrogzMQI.png

qmMtLHi.png jAK13cQ.png

Log Level Requirements: 

Normal Logs.png?a0c18 1

Oak     Oak_logs.png?f93f1 15

Willow Willow_logs.png?a25e5 30

Teak    Teak_logs.png?d11f2 35

Maple  Maple_logs.png?2360e 45

Mahogany Mahogany_logs.png?c365c 50

Yew   Yew_logs.png?053a4 60
Magic Magic_logs.png?ff7aa 75

• Like 2

I'd recommend doing bow firemaking from the start as you need to do it anyway to advance barbarian training.

You can also wear a bow and have one in your inventory so you wont accidentally wield the bow. 

Having gilded tinderbox in your inventory will also boost experience even when doing bow firemaking.

Thank you very much for taking the time to create this guide.
It is of high enough quality to be included in the Runex guide index.
You will receive your reward of 300M when we are next online at the same time.

Once again, Thanks. Runex salutes you, sir.